Sometimes you might want to change your photograph to a black & white photograph to give your photograph a totally different look. The following instructions describe how to change your photograph using Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name.
2. Hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the + key a few times to zoom in the image to a size you need to work with.
3. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and set the Blending Mode to Color. (Figure 4 - A) Click OK.
4. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and leave the Blending Mode to Normal. Set the Saturation to -100 (Figure 1 - A). Click 'OK'. Now you have two Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers.
5. Double-click on the layer thumbnail of the bottom Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer. (Figure 2 - A)
6. The 'Hue' slider is what makes it all happen-move it around to see how the conversion reacts. (Figure 3 - A) You can also boost the saturation to make the effect more drastic.
7. Adjust it to your liking, and you're done! Tweaking the 'Hue' slider results in as if the picture was taken with different color filters.
8. Save the image with a new file name.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Herring Cove Beach in Provincetown On Cape Cod Was Gorgeous!
Herring Cove Beach in Provincetown is always so pretty. I loved the clouds in this photograph. What do you think?
Huge Bird Tracks In The Snow On Cape Cod!
We were just finishing our hike by Nauset Marsh the other day when I saw these tracks in the snow. What on earth were they? At first I thought they were hiking pole holes, but there were no hiking boot tracks or any other tracks nearby. Hmmm… (Click on blog link to see other photos.) … Continue reading Huge Bird Tracks In The Snow On Cape Cod!
Love This View Of The Cape Cod Bay Flats.
I loved this view of the flats of Cape Cod Bay from First Encounter Beach. It looks like you can walk out for miles. Such pretty colors, don’t you think?