Sometimes you might want to change your photograph to a black & white photograph to give your photograph a totally different look. The following instructions describe how to change your photograph using Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name.
2. Hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the + key a few times to zoom in the image to a size you need to work with.
3. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and set the Blending Mode to Color. (Figure 4 - A) Click OK.
4. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and leave the Blending Mode to Normal. Set the Saturation to -100 (Figure 1 - A). Click 'OK'. Now you have two Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers.
5. Double-click on the layer thumbnail of the bottom Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer. (Figure 2 - A)
6. The 'Hue' slider is what makes it all happen-move it around to see how the conversion reacts. (Figure 3 - A) You can also boost the saturation to make the effect more drastic.
7. Adjust it to your liking, and you're done! Tweaking the 'Hue' slider results in as if the picture was taken with different color filters.
8. Save the image with a new file name.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Spring On The Trail At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod.
The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary is one of our favorite places to hike. It was especially pretty this day with the Forsythia blooming along the trail. It feels like spring is just about here! Have you ever hike at the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary? With so much to see in the visitor’s center and along … Continue reading Spring On The Trail At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod.
Gorgeous Early Morn At Boat Meadow Beach On Cape Cod!
We got up and out early so we could go birding yesterday morning at low tide, knowing it was supposed to rain all weekend. Our first stop was Boat Meadow Beach and it ended up being our last stop. There was so much to see! Besides the skies being spectacular, the shore birds kept flying … Continue reading Gorgeous Early Morn At Boat Meadow Beach On Cape Cod!
Beautiful Pine Warbler At Our Feeder On Cape Cod.
I kept seeing glimpses of yellow feeding at the Mealworm feeder that is usually only used by the Bluebirds. Hmmm… It looked very much like a American Goldfinch but they don’t eat at that feeder and the coloring was a bit off. Phil and I had downloaded the IBird Pro app on our phones a … Continue reading Beautiful Pine Warbler At Our Feeder On Cape Cod.