Sometimes you might want to change your photograph to a black & white photograph to give your photograph a totally different look. The following instructions describe how to change your photograph using Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name.
2. Hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the + key a few times to zoom in the image to a size you need to work with.
3. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and set the Blending Mode to Color. (Figure 4 - A) Click OK.
4. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and leave the Blending Mode to Normal. Set the Saturation to -100 (Figure 1 - A). Click 'OK'. Now you have two Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers.
5. Double-click on the layer thumbnail of the bottom Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer. (Figure 2 - A)
6. The 'Hue' slider is what makes it all happen-move it around to see how the conversion reacts. (Figure 3 - A) You can also boost the saturation to make the effect more drastic.
7. Adjust it to your liking, and you're done! Tweaking the 'Hue' slider results in as if the picture was taken with different color filters.
8. Save the image with a new file name.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Ready To Go In Chatham on Cape Cod.
The kayaks and dinghys are still on the beach and ready to go in Chatham. We’ve had some gorgeous weather the past couple of weeks, so I’m sure everyone is trying to get as much out of summer as they can. Th clouds are so pretty, don’ t you think?
Nauset Marsh Trail On Cape Cod Is Gorgeous!
Nauset Marsh Trail around the Salt Pond by the Visitor’s Center is always so pretty. We never get tired of it, as it is ever changing. Beautiful late summer day!
The Purple Asters Are Blooming On Cape Cod.
The roadways and trails are still full of color with the Asters blooming everywhere. There are so many different kind of Asters, I wasn’t sure what kind this one is. Can anyone identify it?