Sometimes the rubber stamp will not remove the blemishes from your photographs. There is another option available to quickly remove those blemishes. The photographs above show a before (with the scratches marked with a square box) and after (with the blemishes removed). The rest of the photograph has remained the same.
How To Remove A Blemish
Note: The history brush will not work properly if the photograph is resampled or the image size has been changed. The snapshots that are indicated below are not saved when the finished photograph is saved.
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name to be fixed.
2. Hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the + key a few times to zoom the image to 100%.
3. Choose Filter --> Blur --> Gaussian Blur. Move the photograph displayed in the Gaussian Blur screen so that a blemish is shown in the screen (A). Move the Radius Bar to increase or decrease the pixels until the entire blemish disappears (B).
Click OK. The history screen will display the gaussian blur as shown below (C).
4. Click the camera located on the bottom of the history screen (D). A snapshot of the photography will appear named as Snapshot 1 (D).
5. Select the history brush from the tool box and choose the brush size needed. Use the smallest brush as possible.
6. Click the box on the left side of Snapshot 1 (E). Select duplicate layer on the history screen (F).
7. Slowly paint with the history brush the blemishes that you want to remove.
8. You can add additional snapshots at any time if your image needs additional editing.
9. Save the image.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
The Road From Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod.
I love the views on the road to Coast Guard Beach and the views on the road from Coast Guard Beach. We were on our way to Nauset Light Beach from Coast Guard Beach when Phil took this photograph. So pretty, don’t you think?
Nauset Marsh On Cape Cod.
One of my favorite things to do is… get up and go for a hike! I am definitely a morning person and the earlier, the better! The colors were so pretty at Nauset Marsh this particular morning. I love the soft blues and pinks. And that reflection of the sun on the water… so pretty, … Continue reading Nauset Marsh On Cape Cod.
Winter Morning On Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod.
The colors were so pretty this morning at Coast Guard Beach with the sun shining hazily in the sky. The sky almost looks like summer until you see the beach.