Download & Installation Instructions: Please note that the actions have only been tested for Adobe Photoshop Version 7.0. It might work on lower versions but it has not yet been confirmed. All tested versions will be posted on this page as soon as results have been confirmed. The download of the action is extremely fast due to the small compressed file size. The name of the file is: brandonsactions.zip. The brandonsactions.zip file must be unzipped to extract the action file named BrandonsPhotoActions.atn.
If this is an upgrade to an earlier version of the Brandon's Actions, delete the old actions from the Adobe Photoshop action menu. The BrandonsPhotoActions.atn file must be placed in the Presets/Photoshop Actions folder that is located in the Photoshop program folder. Click on Photoshop Help ---> Search ---> and enter "action" for the searched word. The Adobe Photoshop section entitled "Saving and Loading Actions" explains the exact location and procedure for the action file depending on the type of operating system you are using.
In the Adobe Photoshop Action Window, click on the little circular arrow located in the top right hand corner of the window. Select Load Actions and then select the file BrandonsPhotoActions.atn. The new action will only be displayed if you copied the BrandonsPhotoActions.atn action file into the correct directory.
Please DO NOT send any email questions to Outdoor Eyes regarding the installation or use of the actions. Thank you.
This action set currently contains 17 different actions.
1. 25% Correction: Use Auto Levels, Contrast and Color faded to 25% to enhance image.
2. Full Auto Correction: Automatically runs Auto Levels, Contrast and Color.
3. Curves Correction: Uses curves to correct image.
4. Sharpen: Sharpens image using Lab mode.
5. Screen Correction: Uses a screen overlay to correct image.
6. Sharpen Custom: Uses Lab mode to sharpen image, allows for custom setting.
7. Auto Correction: Enhances and sharpens image in one step.
8. Scale 38% for Screen Saver: Scales 6.3 mega pixel image to good size for screen savers.
9. Hue / Sat 30 / -15: Adjust the hue and saturation to bring out natural colors.
10. Brandon's Painting Action: Converts image to painting style.
11. Brandon's IR Action 1: Adjusts image to an IR appearance.
12. Brandon's IR Action 2: Adjusts image to an IR appearance, second version.
13. Brandon's B & W IR: A black and white IR apearence.
14. Brandon's Black and White: Adjusts image to black and white.
15. Title Border Horizontal: Places a border, title and copy right on image, for 6.3 mega pixel images.
16. Title Border Vertical: Places a border, title and copy right on image, for 6.3 mega pixel images.
17. Brandon's Sketch: Converts image to hand drawn sketch look.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Double-Crested Cormorants On Cape Cod In December?
We were so surprised to see these 3 Double-crested Cormorants perched on this dock at Rock Harbor yesterday. I haven’t seen one in a long time and thought they were long gone to milder climates! (Click on blog link for other photo.) But, the figures looked so familiar that we stopped and I got a … Continue reading Double-Crested Cormorants On Cape Cod In December?
Northern Flicker At Our Bird Bath On Cape Cod.
This little Northern Flicker stopped by for a drink at the bird bath in our backyard. Beautiful bird, don’t you think? Look at that coloring! Just exquisite!
The Lull Before The Storm On Cape Cod Bay.
I love cloudy, windy days… the windier, the better! Yesterday I took a walk to Boat Meadow Beach in the morning before the high winds and the rain started. It was fairly windy out but the water was still calm. You can see the Canada Geese and Brants swimming about in the bay. We went … Continue reading The Lull Before The Storm On Cape Cod Bay.