Most digital cameras do not have multiple exposure capabilities. With the use of Adobe Photoshop, you can create your own multiple exposure photographs. This technique is for a double exposure.
How To Create A Double Exposure Photograph
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name to be worked on.
2. Choose Layer --> Duplicate Copy or hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the J key for a duplicate copy of the image. This layer is the layer you are going to work on.
3. Select the duplicate layer.
4. Choose Filter --> Blur --> Gaussian Blur and adjust the radius to a number that blurs the image but still leaves it recognizable. Click OK.
5. Set the opacity to 85% to 90% (Figure 1 A) and the fill to 95% (Figure 1 B). Keep adjusting the two settings until you are content with the look of your photograph.
6. Select the eraser and set the opacity to 70% (Figure 2 A) and the flow to 80% (Figure 2 B). Use any settings that need to erase sections of the duplicate layer. In this photograph, the center of the flower was erase on the duplicate layer to display a sharp, distinct section of the flower.
7. When you a satisfied with result, save the image.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Perfect Time For A Hike On White Cedar Swamp Trail On Cape Cod.
White Cedar Swamp Trail in Wellfleet is the perfect hike for the fall with all of the changing colors. This was a beautiful day, sunny and windy. It’s a fairly easy hike with the trail down to the swamp, a boardwalk over the swamp and then an old road back to the trailhead. So pretty, … Continue reading Perfect Time For A Hike On White Cedar Swamp Trail On Cape Cod.
Vibrant, Yellow Common Tansy Wildflower At Fort Hill On Cape Cod.
The Common Tansy wildflower is one of the last ones to bloom in late summer or early fall. I saw this one a few weeks ago by the lower parking lot at Fort Hill. It is such a delicate, little wildflower in a vibrant yellow. Love the button-like flowers. Have you ever seen a Common … Continue reading Vibrant, Yellow Common Tansy Wildflower At Fort Hill On Cape Cod.
Love The Bridge Over Nauset Marsh On Cape Cod.
One of our favorite walks is from Doane Rock to Coast Guard Beach. Each time you go, it is so different. You can see that fall is here with the marsh grasses turning a yellowy brown. So pretty, don’t you think? Have you ever walked over this bridge?