The Beach Is So Ever Changing

Post your Environmental Impact photographs with the location, information and before impact photograph (optional) to educate people about the environment. A discussion group about the environment.
Mel
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Beach Is So Ever Changing

Post by Mel »

thebeach.jpg
thebeach.jpg (116.59 KiB) Viewed 525 times

Walking along the beach, you never know what you will see as the ocean and the beach is so ever changing. Nothing ever remains the same and I love that type of experience when I have my camera with me. The black beach was not visible 4 months ago. In 4 months, the ocean uncovered it. Since I photographed this area, the black beach is now gone with the high tides.
Just taking a walk with my camera in hand makes my day. It's the little things in life that matter.
My Blog: Cape Cod Blog
My Shop: Outdoor Eyes Cards
James
1st Tier Forum Contributor

Re: The Beach Is So Ever Changing

Post by James »

Very sad and I very glad that this forum is also including Environmental Photography. It is very important issue and having it documented by photographers in their own areas is a great idea! :idea: :idea: :idea: Hope to see more photographs. Suggestion: If you could identify where the photographs are taken, it would be very helpful for anyone viewing the photographs. Thanks.
In my next life, I am going to come back as a real photographer. :D
Jastreb_J21

Post by Jastreb_J21 »

Yes, it'd be awesome if it was possible to know where and when the pictures are taken, so that we can some day go there ourselves and take another picture, to keep track of nature changing!
PT
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PT »

Jastreb_J21 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:07 pm Yes, it'd be awesome if it was possible to know where and when the pictures are taken, so that we can some day go there ourselves and take another picture, to keep track of nature changing!
Excellent idea. I'll add it to the forum. Thanks.
Photography & Outdoor Adventure Articles:
Outdoor Eyes

Discovering New Music One Note At A Time:
752.2 Hit Maker Radio
Jastreb_J21

Post by Jastreb_J21 »

I'm glad you liked the idea, it'd be great to have an "open source" bank of images the members can contribute to!