Download & Installation Instructions: Please note that the actions have only been tested for Adobe Photoshop Version 7.0. It might work on lower versions but it has not yet been confirmed. All tested versions will be posted on this page as soon as results have been confirmed. The download of the action is extremely fast due to the small compressed file size. The name of the file is: brandonsactions.zip. The brandonsactions.zip file must be unzipped to extract the action file named BrandonsPhotoActions.atn.
If this is an upgrade to an earlier version of the Brandon's Actions, delete the old actions from the Adobe Photoshop action menu. The BrandonsPhotoActions.atn file must be placed in the Presets/Photoshop Actions folder that is located in the Photoshop program folder. Click on Photoshop Help ---> Search ---> and enter "action" for the searched word. The Adobe Photoshop section entitled "Saving and Loading Actions" explains the exact location and procedure for the action file depending on the type of operating system you are using.
In the Adobe Photoshop Action Window, click on the little circular arrow located in the top right hand corner of the window. Select Load Actions and then select the file BrandonsPhotoActions.atn. The new action will only be displayed if you copied the BrandonsPhotoActions.atn action file into the correct directory.
Please DO NOT send any email questions to Outdoor Eyes regarding the installation or use of the actions. Thank you.
This action set currently contains 17 different actions.
1. 25% Correction: Use Auto Levels, Contrast and Color faded to 25% to enhance image.
2. Full Auto Correction: Automatically runs Auto Levels, Contrast and Color.
3. Curves Correction: Uses curves to correct image.
4. Sharpen: Sharpens image using Lab mode.
5. Screen Correction: Uses a screen overlay to correct image.
6. Sharpen Custom: Uses Lab mode to sharpen image, allows for custom setting.
7. Auto Correction: Enhances and sharpens image in one step.
8. Scale 38% for Screen Saver: Scales 6.3 mega pixel image to good size for screen savers.
9. Hue / Sat 30 / -15: Adjust the hue and saturation to bring out natural colors.
10. Brandon's Painting Action: Converts image to painting style.
11. Brandon's IR Action 1: Adjusts image to an IR appearance.
12. Brandon's IR Action 2: Adjusts image to an IR appearance, second version.
13. Brandon's B & W IR: A black and white IR apearence.
14. Brandon's Black and White: Adjusts image to black and white.
15. Title Border Horizontal: Places a border, title and copy right on image, for 6.3 mega pixel images.
16. Title Border Vertical: Places a border, title and copy right on image, for 6.3 mega pixel images.
17. Brandon's Sketch: Converts image to hand drawn sketch look.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Low Tide At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod
There is a wonderful hike at the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary where you can go out to the outer beaches, over a boardwalk. But only go at low tide or near low tide or you could get stuck! It was a glorious day last week with a blue sky and beautiful puffy clouds. We hiked … Continue reading Low Tide At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod
Pretty Black Spicebush Swallowtail Butterfly In My Yard On Cape Cod
It was such a treat to see this black Spicebush Swallowtail butterfly feeding on the Zinnias in my yard here on Cape Cod. It is such a pretty butterfly. The Spicebush Swallowtail is a very large butterfly measuring 3 1/2″ to 4 1/2.” Its overall color is black with white and blue spots on its … Continue reading Pretty Black Spicebush Swallowtail Butterfly In My Yard On Cape Cod
Orange Sunrise Over Nauset Marsh At Fort Hill On Cape Cod
We were on our way to the gym a few days ago when we saw this awesome sunrise to the east. So, the next morning we left a bit earlier and got to Fort Hill, on the National Seashore, just as the sun started to rise. It was just spectacular as you can see the … Continue reading Orange Sunrise Over Nauset Marsh At Fort Hill On Cape Cod